Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Happiness Patrol Episode Ten: Toby and Tom...WOW!




Moths ate my Doctor Who Scarf...well, not my scarf, but Toby Hadoke's. And, he wrote a play about it. And, it just so happens that Toby Hadoke paid us a nice visit here on The Happiness Patrol to talk about his play and all things Doctor Who. Plus, Tom Baker just celebrated a birthday on the 20th of January...76, I believe, although in the podcast I keep saying 75. Oh well, if you want good math skills, I'm sure there is a Podcast for that, but THIS ain't it! Also, we have a new 'Pick Of The Week' list, K9 drops by to say hello, and black helicopters buzz Lela's place for no apparent reason. So sit back, relax, and listen to Dale, Lewis, Lela and Tara as they welcome Doctor Who EXPERT Toby Hadoke!
Enjoy!

Lewis B.

The Happiness Patrol Episode Ten: Toby and Tom... WOW!


1 comment:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: those robot mummies have VERY cute bums!

    ReplyDelete